Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365, Day 2

I need to come up with a cleverer title for the posts where I have nothing more to add than a picture and a caption. This is descriptive, but I feel like I need to name my endeavor somehow. (If I ever come up with something, I'll just go back and remove this paragraph entirely. Enjoy reading it while it lasts!)

Meanwhile, hey look, it's Sarah!


Sarah was kind enough to stop by the apartment today between family functions in nearby Teaneck. Much fun was had between Rock Band, Scrabble and a Friday crossword puzzle from the New York Times crosswords page-a-day calendar. That poor puzzle never stood a chance against our combined forces -- few puzzles ever do. So yeah, take that, puzzle from January 5, 2007!*

* No, I am not so hard up that I am using a 2007 page-a-day calendar for this year. The 2010 edition simply takes puzzles that were actually published in the NYT in the past. You'd think it would go chronologically and I'd be basically doing the entire 2007 library of puzzles, but no; apparently these puzzles jump back to 2006 about halfway through the year.

Behind the awesomeness that is Sarah, you can see what resembles a clean living room. That's because my apartment is finally clean! This means that you'll soon be getting the after-I've-moved-in pictures I promised a long, long time ago. And no, I won't be lame and post one a day for a couple of weeks to cover for the time when I have "nothing else" to post -- you will get them en masse, so that you can have fun mentally putting them all together like a puzzle to form the image that is my humble abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment